Create your own unique experiences in Amsterdam!
Wondering what’s on the list of to-do’s this month? No need to worry with our concierge tips guide. It’s time to create some wonderful moments by visiting some of the nicest local or unique spots in Amsterdam this season.
The best terraces in Amsterdam South
We’ve made a list of terraces in Amsterdam South that are on walking distance from the hotel for a delicious lunch or drink.
The hotel is a quick walk from the upscale shopping streets PC Hooftstraat and Cornelis Schuytstraat. Park Plaza Vondelpark, Amsterdam is the ultimate spot to flutter your wings and start exploring the city during your staycation in the city.
– George WPA – Willemsparkweg 74, Amsterdam – cafegeorge.nl
– Brasserie Van Dam – Cornelis Schuytstraat 8-10, Amsterdam – vandambrasserie.nl
– Ron Gastrobar – Sophialaan 55, Amsterdam – rongastrobar.nl
Discover the city by bike or running
Amsterdam boasts plenty of parks, green spaces and woods that are perfect for a spot of running or cycling. We have made a selection of our favourites below, including route recommendations and distances.
– Vondelpark – 3.3 km
– River Amsterdam – 10.5 km
– Amsterdamse Bos – 5, 10 or 20 km
– Amsterdam – 18 km
– Zaandam – 32 km